What are the requirements for the use and maintenance of construction appliances
1. The distribution box and switch box should have the name, purpose, shunt mark and system wiring diagram. All power distribution boxes and switch box doors should be equipped with locks, and power distribution boxes and switch boxes should be handled by dedicated personnel.
2. All distribution boxes and switch boxes should be inspected and maintained once a month. The inspection and maintenance personnel must be professional electricians. Insulation shoes and gloves must be worn and worn as required during inspection and maintenance, and electrical insulating tools must be used.
3. When performing regular maintenance and inspection on the distribution box and switch box, the corresponding power isolating switch at the previous level must be opened and powered off, and the power outage sign "No closing, work by someone" is hung, and live work is strictly prohibited.
4. All distribution boxes and switch boxes must follow the following operation sequence during use.
a) The operation sequence of power transmission is: the distribution box of the main distribution box;
b) The power failure operation sequence is: the switch box is allocated to the main distribution box of the electric box (except for emergency situations with electrical failure).
5. No debris should be placed in the distribution box or switch box, and it should be kept clean and tidy frequently.
6. When the construction site stops operating for more than 1 hour, the power switch box should be powered off and locked.
7. The electrical configuration and wiring in the distribution box and switch box are strictly forbidden to change.
When the melt of the fuse is replaced, it is strictly prohibited to replace it with a melt that does not meet the original specifications. The leakage protector should start the leakage test button once before using it every day, and it is strictly prohibited to continue to use it when the test jump is abnormal.
8. The incoming and outgoing wires of the distribution box and switch box are strictly prohibited from withstanding external forces, and it is strictly forbidden to contact with sharp metal fractures, strong corrosive media and flammable and explosive materials.
The switchgear of our company is suitable for the construction industry.