Regulations for acceptance inspection after installation of lightning arresters
1. The on-site production parts should meet the design requirements.
2. The exterior of the arrester should be intact and intact, and the seal should be well sealed.
3. The arrester should be installed firmly, its verticality should meet the requirements, and the equalizing ring should be horizontal.
4. The tension insulator of the valve type arrester shall be fastened reliably and evenly.
5. The discharge counter should be well sealed, and the insulation pad and grounding should be good and reliable.
7. The inclination angle and isolation gap of the exhaust arrester shall meet the requirements.
8. The paint should be complete and the colors are correct.