Regulations for acceptance inspection after capacitor installation
1. The arrangement and wiring of the capacitor bank should be correct, and the protection circuit of the capacitor bank should be complete.
2. The allowable value of the three-phase capacitance error shall comply with the regulations.
3. The outer shell should be free of unevenness or oil leakage, the connection of the terminals is firm, and the washers and nuts are complete.
4. The rated current of the fuse melt should meet the design requirements.
5. The discharge circuit should be complete and flexible.
6. The grounding of the capacitor shell and frame should be reliable, and the external paint should be complete.
7. The ventilation device in the capacitor room should be good.