What are the common methods to judge whether the equipment in operation is hot?
To determine whether the device is hot during operation, the following methods are commonly used:
(1) The monitoring method of temperature test wax tablets;
(2) Hot air observation method; three-phase AC voltage regulator price
(3) Observation method of the color-changing film, observe whether the main contact part is seriously discolored; the price of three-phase AC stabilized power
(4) Observe the melting of frost and snow; the price of the three-phase isolation transformer
(5) Observe the local dryness and steam in the rain;
(6) Method of live test with a wax stick;
(7) The method of live test with a thermometer;
(8) Night patrol inspection with lights off.