Wiring instructions for installing reactive power compensation controller in low voltage switchgear
In our lives, low voltage switchgear will not be known to the masses, but it is closely related to people's usual power consumption. Low-voltage switchgear equipment is used in manufacturing industries such as power stations, energy industries, metallurgical industrial textiles, and multi-story buildings. Its role is used for power engineering transmission, dispatching, and power engineering transformation. This product is manufactured according to GB7251.1-2013 "Bottom pressure switchgear for complete equipment" (IDT IEC 60439-11999). So, when we install and use low-voltage switchgear, what problems should be paid attention to when wiring?
1. When wiring, the low-voltage switchgear should not be placed close to the metal sheet, and the safety measures should be adopted when the vehicle harness passes through the thick steel plate hole. No more than two wires can be connected to each terminal. When using wiring harness wiring, the fixed wiring harness should be arranged horizontally and vertically and should be bundled and fixed. The strapping spacing cannot exceed 100mm, the horizontal vehicle wiring harness fixed immovable spacing cannot exceed 300mm, and the bisector harness fixed immovable spacing cannot exceed 400mm.
2. In the places where the wiring harness of the low-voltage switchgear passes through the metal hole, the door passes, and the corner passes, please wrap the tape where the harness passes. The adhesive tape that crosses the door should be coiled 2-3 layers, about 60mm in length, other parts are clear according to the situation. Make sure that the tape on both sides of the hole has a capacity of about 20mm. When the suspension harness is not fixed and exceeds 300mm, the fixed cable should be fixed. The distance between the vehicle harness and the live system bus, power plug or live bare wire exceeds the distance required .
3. The low voltage switchgear should check whether the electrical connection parts are firmly connected, with good contact and no looseness. Carry out the project construction according to the secondary wiring diagram, and the wiring is appropriate. The route should be neat and elegant, and the insulation layer of the transmission line should be excellent and without damage. Only one cable is connected to each terminal block, and the number should not exceed two cables at most (only when the terminal or the professional design scheme of the terminal is used to connect the two cables, the two cables can be connected).
4. The reactive power compensation controller installed in the low-voltage switchgear adopts PHILIPS core technology, and the reactive power is used as the sampling physical quantity, which can reliably operate in harsh grid environments such as large harmonics, non-sinusoidal currents, and strong interference. PHILIPS core, pseudo-random numerical sampling, and intelligent algorithm control, high precision, high-reliability self-adaptation: intelligent queuing memory capacity function, and automatic expulsion of bad capacitor group function.
electrical parameters display power factor, voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, frequency, reactive power threshold, voltage threshold, delay, and current transformer ratio.
Installation technical parameter description
1. Control principle: reactive power sampling
2. Voltage: 380V/three-phase 45~65HZ (the package 220V can also be ordered)
3. Current transformer transformation ratio: 30:5~5000:5, automatic polarity discrimination
4. Number of control channels: any choice within 12 channels
5. Output capacity: 3A/380V+4 public terminals per channel, 10A/380 city display accuracy at each terminal 0.5
6. Reactive power threshold: Qc=4~60kVar
7. Control accuracy: lag 1Qc input, lead 0.5Qc cut
8. Delay time: 4~120 seconds
9. Overvoltage setting: 400V~460V, exit one by one within 60 seconds, when it exceeds 1.5Un, cut off all output immediately
10. Hole size: 113 x 113 mm